T480/s Backlit-LEDs always on

terry_mccann

Moin Leute,
ich suche schon seit einiger Zeit nach einer Möglichkeit, an meinem "neuen" T480S die Tastaturbeleuchtung immer eingeschaltet zu lassen.
Geht das? Von BIOS-Einträgen, die nicht existieren bis zu Tools, die nicht funktionieren, habe ich schon so einiges ausprobiert.

Wäre für jeden Tipp dankbar.

Hey hi, adjust the power setting in the BIOS or use third-party software like Lenovo Vantage to customize the keyboard backlight setting on your T480S.

@Ushavilash the TO wants "always backlit on" after reboot etc.
There seems to be no such settings in BIOS or Vantage. In Vantage you can only switch on/off and select medium/high. But the backlit is again off after reboot.
If you can provide solution, please explain how.

Oh I'm sorry for confusion. If the BIOS and Lenovo Vantage don't offer an option to keep the keyboard backlight always on, you can try modifying the keyboard backlight settings in the windows power plan. Go to controlpPanel, power option, change plan settings, change advanced power settings. Then navigate to keyboard backlight setting and adjust the option to keep the backlight always on.

Windows 11 23H2 .

Yep, Rodcruiser got it right. My X1 Yoga Gen 6 remembers the state, if it is on and I reboot it is back on again. On my T480s, if it is on and I reboot it is back off.

So I guess there is no way then to achieve this?

It depends on the ThinkPad generation and BIOS. Some ThinkPads (f.ex. T14 Gen 3 Intel, if I remember right) can "remember" the last state of the backlit and restore it after restart, most other models always turn off backlit and keep off-state after sleep, hibernation or startup/restart.

• ok1.de
  • ok2.de
  • thinkstore24.de
  • Preiswerte-IT - Gebrauchte Lenovo Notebooks kaufen

Werbung

Zurück
Oben